Smoking Splinter petition

can we please just make a petition to her Smoking Splinter out of the bloodweb? No one is dumb enough to play Freddy without perks or add-ons, so there’s really no point to having such a useless item be in the bloodweb for Killers.

Comments

  • I'm playing freddy with splinter sometimes. It's the funniest thing to destroy some swfs perkless, the salt afterwards is unreal.
    Also, the splinters are there to give people a way to test licenced Killers before purchasing them, it's not meant to be a viable thing.
    The only change with splinters I want is to give them their 3 teachable perks to play with, so at least it can be used to test perks aswell 
  • I played him without perks or addons before I bought the DLC and had some fun playing him and seeing how he works. I even managed to get a sacrifice my 1st game i think.

  • I'm playing freddy with splinter sometimes. It's the funniest thing to destroy some swfs perkless, the salt afterwards is unreal.
    Also, the splinters are there to give people a way to test licenced Killers before purchasing them, it's not meant to be a viable thing.
    The only change with splinters I want is to give them their 3 teachable perks to play with, so at least it can be used to test perks aswell 
    I guess that makes sense, but honestly, with all the comments the community gives about him, new people wouldn’t really want to play him lol 
  • @powerbats said:
    I played him without perks or addons before I bought the DLC and had some fun playing him and seeing how he works. I even managed to get a sacrifice my 1st game i think.

    Wow you must be ridiculously good to get 1 person with Freddy. I couldn't even get 1 when I tried the splinter. GG to you mate.

  • @Poweas said:

    @powerbats said:
    I played him without perks or addons before I bought the DLC and had some fun playing him and seeing how he works. I even managed to get a sacrifice my 1st game i think.

    Wow you must be ridiculously good to get 1 person with Freddy. I couldn't even get 1 when I tried the splinter. GG to you mate.

    No, I just played against enough of them and watched some good Freddy players streams/videos including by people here. That gave me enough knowledge to do it but i'm not good enough with him to play him at rank 1. I main Spirit at rank 1 when i play there and Trapper when I'm screwing around, same For Myers/Pig.