I have been getting so many Iridescent Kings thanks to the current bloodweb and I'm loving it. My only problem with it is that it's harder to get puddings and BPS. The chances to get those two offerings should've also been increased.
I have been getting so many Iridescent Kings thanks to the current bloodweb and I'm loving it. My only problem with it is that it's harder to get puddings and BPS. The chances to get those two offerings should've also been increased.
Yeah i got way more addons or moris than bps offerings too. But it's fine, double bps event is starting today and i'm gonna totally miss it because i won't be at home till January the 3rd.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love the current bloodwebs. They take slightly less to clear most level 50 webs 40,000bps and I'm Like Brad Pitt from Se7en.
It's fun to see an ultra rare for 3k
I avoid the boxes as killer. I got around 50 splinters and 70 purple mist offerings from winter gift boxes so far.
Yeah, i also got many splinters, but many pink addons as well. (except leatherface, who has a nice stack of speed limiters) ๐
Also this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZpIog7e-R4
Yesterday I leveled Huntress with 800 k and got like 7 ebonys and 4 iridescent heads. GIVE ME MY BABUSHKA. Or at least infantry belts.
3 Ebony Mori's from 3 boxes next to eachother.
Somebod gon die
I have been getting so many Iridescent Kings thanks to the current bloodweb and I'm loving it. My only problem with it is that it's harder to get puddings and BPS. The chances to get those two offerings should've also been increased.