game afoot actually could've been a decent perk

to me this shows just how scared the devs are of making perks too strong.

I dont believe anyone saying the perk would be too strong if u get a haste every time u kick something, no chase, no obsession bs just plain always.

Comments

  • I agree. If they just remove the obsession part of activating the perk then it would actually be pretty good

  • indeed. they are so afraid of adding a decent chase perk for killer. maybe it get a buff in mid-chapter patch.

  • I would love it if it were unrestricted. It encourages chase and synergies well with existing chase builds.

  • @Viciusaurus said:

    I would love it if it were unrestricted. It encourages chase and synergies well with existing chase builds.

    Could be changed to “on breaking pallet or wall gain a haste effect” making killers who are good at breaking things (Demmy, Nemmy, Billy, and Bubba) a good chase boost.

  • I don't know. It might be too good with no restrictions. At least it isn't a hex perk. Maybe lose the obsession restriction and just go 40 sec cooldown. That would be fair.

  • I would like with no testrictions. Add some cd if its too much.

    And change surv to obsesion after chasing 5-10 sec, i dont see how someone is going to remember who is the most chased surv st all times.

  • @Elik said:

    to me this shows just how scared the devs are of making perks too strong.

    I dont believe anyone saying the perk would be too strong if u get a haste every time u kick something, no chase, no obsession bs just plain always.

    I thought they had figured out that a perk that only works on the obsession was bad when they changed DMS but then GaF showed up and I had to face-palm because it never activates when needed.

  • Yeah it's a shame, i was really looking forward to this perk.

    As it stands you're pretty much better off with brutal strenght. The time saved is about the same and it works against everyone