Would you rather..
Get facecamped by a Bubba for 3 games in a row, or deal with a 3 gen skull merchant?
One will give you -3 pips, but be quick, and one will give you +2 pips, but take 40+ minutes
Make your choice
Get facecamped by a Bubba for 3 games in a row, or deal with a 3 gen skull merchant?
One will give you -3 pips, but be quick, and one will give you +2 pips, but take 40+ minutes
Make your choice
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd rather deal with Bubba because at least I would be able to get out of the match.
That's understandable but -3 pips vs +2 pips is rough, especially if you're 2 pips away from ranking up to iri 1
It's annoying, but you at least can still play when it's Skull Merchant.
i at least can sui on hook if i'm feeling really bad. I can simply just wait for my team to do gens otherwise. In one, gens are done. In another, we just sit there watching gens go down slowly.
I welcome the challenge.
i am not one for gens anyways i will just find hatch or die
I’d rather not deal with bubba at all. Lol
i wanna get to irri rank
Getting facecamped by Bubba is cheeky and fun shenanigans. Skull Merchant shenanigans are cruel and tragic
Yeah that's the whole point of the poll
You get much more points but it takes longer
However this poll doesn't really apply as much anymore since they nerfed her 3 gen so it's more manageable