New favorite thing to do
Any time survivors complain about "respecting the 4%" or tunneling or w/e, I just tell them "That wasn't covered in the tutorial". It triggers them to no end lol
Any time survivors complain about "respecting the 4%" or tunneling or w/e, I just tell them "That wasn't covered in the tutorial". It triggers them to no end lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I never even understood what "respecting the 4%" mean. Like, I'm supposed to let someone go if they kobe-d?
That's a laugh.
But that line man. "That wasn't covered in the tutorial" I'm gonna use it a lot from now on.
Omg I should totally facecamp as leatherface and say that LOL.
LMAO ''camping wasn't covered in the tutorial, am I not supposed to do that?!?!''
Well I always respected someone that did it on a basement hook with no luck offerings and pre Deliverance since that's less than 4% base chance. I'd let them go and chase someone else and if I ran into them later in the game they were fair game to chase.
If they managed to do it and be the last one when they did it before they got auto sac'd I'd let them leave via hatch or gates.
That would be so funny the salt too
Actually if you want something both funny and mindlessly amusing, Gas Haven walking back and forth over the pressure gauge notification. When there's dcs and you want to let them farm or just screw around it's mindlessly amusing.
Maybe in casuals. Ranked mode is srs bsns
A long time ago I would amuse myself by Basement camping with Insidious. I would stay in the Basement the entire game and wait for some poor fool to go down there. You might be surprised how many matches you get if you just don't do anything the whole match and just insidious in the Basement. I would catch people coming in and hook them then sometimes catch the entire team when they try to go for the save. But I think the most fun I had was with Clown, I was guarding the chest in the Basement, I would just stand there and do nothing and only attack if they tried to take what was inside so the whole time I was drunk ass Clown throwing bbottles at people in the Basement. I don't do it anymore but it was hilarious.
that sounds amazing lmfao I may have to try this as well.