Skull Merchant's walk needs a change.
Simply put, her stride is too short for the speed that she's actually going, and it looks very offputting.
Like she's moving her hips like she's on a fashion runway or something. But somehow moving faster than survivors, she practically looks like she's sliding on the ground with how little the legs actually move.
I know she's not the only killer with this issue, but the other biggest example (pinhead) has his legs mostly obscured by his clothing so it's less apparent.
Comments
The Legendary "Hunk" skin for Legion is the same way. Stuff like this seems to get passed quality control all the time. I am of course assuming that BHVR actually HAS anyone doing quality control.. Probably a mistake on my part.
Nothing wrong.
Hunk is just such a badass that he jogs to give the survivor a chance to outrun him.
Who is in this drawing?
I completely forgot about the Hunk skin, and that is really glaringly noticeable when they enter Feral Frenzy. Messes me up whenever I happen to face a Legion with that skin.
They did actually update this patch so you can tell now
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z_CCIp-Exc
all merchant's animations are ridiculously bad but walking is particularly absurd.
Yeah like pinhead’s it’s very off putting. At least his makes thematic sense though
That picture is adorably cute AND funny!
Skull merchant is missing from that drawing, I think you really need to draw her and her hips for ... you know clarity's sake.
oh. onryu. okay makes sense. for some reason i forgot she even existed.
who's creating these drawings and why do I keep seeing them on every post?