As someone who likes Doctor's gameplay, I understand the implications of changing an aspect of a kit to fine-tune it. But these recent patch notes really nail the coffin for me.
How is it that a killer's kit is completely useless now?
Doctor Static Shock will no longer hear audible screams from active survivors inside his own radii. Yes, the notification is there, but we're literally talking about the killer's power here. Changing the audio in this way just makes him unsatisfying to play, with no audible scream to know who you are shocking.
Who asked for this change?
How is it that all the perks are useless now?
Make your choice. (Needs to be 32 meters away from killer) Now useless because you cannot listen to audio on who screamed to know who is exposed.
Regardless, this is my opinion. But I know I'm not alone.
I beg. Please change the screaming back, or at least accommodate the doctor so he can use his own power and hear those lovely screams.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Information through sound? Not in my DBD.
Did you play Doctor and find it not to be working as before?
Because this affects perks and not killer powers, Doctor remains unchanged
Thank you!