What's everyone think of the new killer? Is she better then in the PTB?
I am holding out on the new chapter, I don't wanna buy another killer I don't enjoy playing, so I'm waiting to see what everyone's general opinion is. How does the merchant compare to her PTB version? I did not care for the PTB version all to well tbh.
Comments
She jumped from F- to F+ tier
Very niche, but not as bad as I thought she would be… I still wouldn’t call her a favorite, but she can do some things I guess.I feel like if survivors go out of their way to take bugs shes significantly weaker and doesn’t really have a worthwhile countermeasure for it other than straight up removing it herself..
I think she can benefit greatly from stealth perks, like trails of torment. Anything to add to the mind-breaking aspect, but what can you expect from an m1 killer really?
I´ll tell you once i face her.
Perks are Just very situational. Been trying to do her Adept But it feels extremely hard. Leverage is still Trash.
She needed a serious overhaul and instead got a whole batch of tiny buffs that barely make her better and don't fix her fundamental problems of zero lethality, useless tracking, ineffective stealth, and 3-gens for days
BHVR made a cake made out of turds and instead of doing the smart thing and throwing it out and replacing it with a actual cake, they put of a couple of sprinkles on the turd cake and called it a day
I run so far 0 slowdown perks, 0 add-ons and games are still quite long xD
People are boycotting purchasing the DLC and using shards instead because they believe it was rushed, lazy work. Killer's Mori. Her model is a scaled-up survivor -- only her bionic arm and animations are new. Major perk and gameplay balancing issues. Survivor cosmetics make no sense -- they're kite flying beach bums in the same DLC as a futuristic bionic killer. "New" map which has nothing to do with Brazil. Adding 2 survivors instead of 1 in an unlicensed DLC to bump up price.
The killer and perks are weak, no question -- but not every DLC will be strong.
Then in the PTB what? Finish your sentence.
then in the ptb
then in the public test beta.
It was finished bestie
Ok, after that last game…. I think she’s going to get complained about a lot. Get ready for nerf/rants on how unhealthy she is… lol
I have been having a lot of fun with her. She probably isn't that strong, especially when survivors get more used to playing against her, but I also don't think she is as weak as some people say she is.
I do think they should buff her undetectable duration effect. And maybe give her a fifth drone.
Not sure how bad her 3 gen is, now that survivors with claw traps can continue hacking drones. But I can see her 3 gen still being annoying, however, as other people have also said, this is not necessarily a problem with her, and more a problem with the game itself.
Been having a lot of fun with her the changes actually feel pretty good especially the no cooldown on throwing drones out and seeing the timer on lock-on. I've been able to get way more exposed hits than I was on PTB.
Games with her do take forever though if you want them to I have no idea how you ever break a 3 gen against this killer.
Sucks to go against, especially with the stupid brown addon that breaks pallets (seriously, that should at least be a purple). I'd rather get demolished by an Alch Ring Blight in 5 minutes than spend 20 minutes getting mentally tortured against this killer. Haven't bothered even spending my shards on her.
Can we just get rid of her drones altogetehr and give her a 5th perk slot..??
I was doing alright with gen slowdown perks, but as soon as I branch out to put together a chase build, I'm just a perk slot short and getting 0 kills.
This is probably the least fun I"ve had playing the game. Just imagine playing a 3 gen zoning killer with at least 3 gen regression perks that will never leave their 3/4 gen area or commit to chase. Now imagine that is what the game will be for a week or two. I just hope she goes the way of the Twins because wow, what a crappy, boring game this is right now.
Had a cool little moment where my drones tracked a survivor in a locker and I grabbed them.
That was it though.
Her core gameplay will be the same no matter what numbers they buff, so it's a problem with how her power works, which is not that exciting after a few matches. I'll probably just get her achievements and abandon forever.
Imagine playing her without... Enjoy free teabags at the exit.
The 3-gen is boring and I'm trying other things and losing.
3-Gen-Killer
Thats it