>15 games played and No "Skull Merchant" detected yet
Not even with the release of the Knight had I seen such low hype.
This chapter is over before it began.
Not even with the release of the Knight had I seen such low hype.
This chapter is over before it began.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've played 6 matches - 4 Skull Merchant, 1 Deathslinger, and 1 Legion.
People who bought the DLC didn't play the PTB 😂
Just played 5 games, none against Skull Merchant.
I've gotten 2 so far. BOTH put drones on 3 gens and tried to 3 gen us. One succeeded due to survivors being too scared.
Just another boring 3 gen killer...sigh
I’ve had 9 games, and gotten 5 Skull Merchants, 1 Bubba, 1 Myers, 1 Spirit, and 1 Doctor. Overall, definitely seems like a lot less hype for this than others.
I mean... killer bonus is at 100% at the release of a new chapter.
Shouldn´t it be... you know... be at 100% survivor? Since everyone wants to try the new killer?
It's 100% on surv in my case from the release indeed.
Not here.
Only played a single game of survivor and it was a skull merchant. Definitely not the hardest 3E ever, but the killer wasn’t really that good either tbf. Honestly, I see her getting blown up pretty quick, but I also see the potential for her to run off-meta perks that will specifically work for her, especially because tracking is pretty decent with her kit.
I've had 5 skull merchants, 1 Deathslinger, and 1 Legion. In 7 matches I've only had 4 of the new survivors, not surprised people don't want to waste time on them.
Incentive bonus has fluctuated between 50-100% on survivor so plenty of killers in my region.
I played against the Merchant 3 games in a row
All of them were protecting a 3-gen from the get go
All 4k
Probably 85% of my matches are against her.
That was predictable. Only viable playstyle with her and kinda boring tbh.
Really??? I've played 8 games and only one of them was SM.
I've played a few games and haven't seen her yet.
Did see two separate Myers running Judith's Tombstone tho, interestingly enough
lucky you
i faced her and so many bad teammates I just gave up and bought Elden ring
can’t be any more stressful than the ######### ######### day of Dbd has been
got like 4 today and nothing else...unlucky for u i guess
Yup. Aside from that one Deathslinger and Legion it's been all SM for me. She's really not fun to go against, just constant camping 3 gens at start and then match goes on way longer than it should. Luckily I finished rift and am going to take break until next rift, hopefully less are playing her when I come back.
I only got 1 that camped everyone to death without even bothering to use drones to check on gens. It was such a dumb game that ended in a couple of minutes with the killer winning and saying "ez"
It was 100% on survivor first hour after the killer release and then went back on killer. Seems like people tried her one game and then gave up...
Which is sad. I miss the times, when a new killer released and you would see that killer almost every match for the next 2 weeks.