Ultra Rare Item from Chest?

I was opening a chest expecting a party starter because I got 4 in a row, and then I unexpectedly got a Rainbow Map. Did they make Ultra Rare Items available from chests in the event?

Comments

  • Yup. Survivors are pulling purple keys out of chests all the time now.

    Really shafts killers but then that's no surprise.
  • I only got grey medkits and toolboxes. >_>

  • Purple items are always a possibly in chests, and the current event the chance of getting them has increased. The same thing was done last year, so this is nothing new and is expected.

  • Level up a kille once and you get like 4-5 chances to get Mori’s per a level. It’s not quite the same and a random gifting of mori’s and add ones for a killer of choice would be rad. But I think the mori count is well worth leveling.

  • Kaelum said:

    Purple items are always a possibly in chests, and the current event the chance of getting them has increased. The same thing was done last year, so this is nothing new and is expected.

    Yeah that’s all good and stuff except the part where a Skeleton Key isn’t a purple item 
  • Level up a kille once and you get like 4-5 chances to get Mori’s per a level. It’s not quite the same and a random gifting of mori’s and add ones for a killer of choice would be rad. But I think the mori count is well worth leveling.

    Yeah, my clown has 35 ebony moris.... Guessing he really wants fingers this holiday ;)