Dumb Legion addon idea:
-During Feral Frenzy, the Legion now moves at 7.04 m/s. (160% movement speed)
-Feral Frenzy’s duration is reduced to 5 seconds.
Probably a very stupid idea but I think it would be pretty funny.
-During Feral Frenzy, the Legion now moves at 7.04 m/s. (160% movement speed)
-Feral Frenzy’s duration is reduced to 5 seconds.
Probably a very stupid idea but I think it would be pretty funny.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He movin
Isn't that still less than Mother-Daughter Ring speed? lmao
7.04m/s is Spirit’s phase-walk speed with no addons. So yes.
It's actually not a Dumb idea whatsoever.
@Tatariu one of the best Legions out there had a similar idea just that it was 150% Movement speed if i know it correctly.
The idea is to remive never Sleep Pills and get this effect instead.
Make it 6 seconds
like the good old daysand I'm sold. 5 seconds is probably too short.It'd cover slightly less distance than default Frenzy (like 10m less roughly) but the zoom would be worth it. I'd rather have 6 seconds of 7.04m/s Frenzy than 20 seconds of 4.6m/s Frenzy for Never Sleep Pills personally.
Yes and I’d be concerned if it wasn’t
Frank visited walter white
Finally never sleep pills will be good
Breaking Game
Tweajk the numbers a bit and maybe. At least it wouldn't be extremely boring to play against unlike never sleep pills. Also add that BP bonus to basekit.
Speed
Oh God, people already hate legion enough I wonder what reaction this would warrant.
I like current never sleeping pills. If you ever want to get 5th hit, never sleeping pills is the only option. Removi g it sounds like terrible idea to me.
Anyway this addon does not sound one bit better. Current legion is already almost free to get 1st hit so why not make an addon that makes it completely free? Bad idea