It's pretty boring. The killer comes around a corner and you get hit with no warning and you're just like "oh, okay." Then you hold W and he can never catch up, forcing him to go hit someone else while you heal back up.
Killer never gets a down, game ends really fast because there is just no pressure to speak of.
I'm sorry to scratched mirror enjoyers but I find it really boring to go against, the occasional "surprise mf" moments are fun and hearing my team mates screaming like banshees the first time they get chased is fun but other than that it's ultra boring for me, the fact that they always bring the same indoor maps i hate goin into doesn't make it any better
It's ok the first couple of times, then it just gets old very fast.
It's either just run around this pallet and he can't catch up, or he just cheap shots you out of nowhere and then you wait forever camping a pallet to see if he actually left or faked it.
And if everyone gets hooked, you know he's gonna be there.
It's overdone that I don't even get jumpscared when I run into him. It's just a snoozer.
It's much more fun than tombstone myers, infinite tier 3 myers, or even normal myers. I use tier 1 myers mirror and I chase a ton with it and like it a lot myself. I kinda want this to be his standard build and just about all of his other addons get reworked.
If it was a common thing I think I would dislike it, but with it both being rare, and Myers still scaring the crap out of me by default. I’d say I like going against him every now and then.
Love it! I was accused of hacking because of it. Unfortunately, if there are other offerings and they win and it is an outdoors level then you have a problem.
Myers doesn't scare me even if he tries to jumpscare. None of the killers are scary at this point. I worry more about being tunneled or camped than a jump scare... which doesn't jump scare me at all.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's boring, really. After you've played against it once or twice, you've seen it everything it has to offer.
It's neither challenging or fun to play against.
Actually getting scared in dbd again is pretty fun imo.
If you play dbd for the horror element it may be fun but mirror mike doesn't chase and will camp every hook and try to get a grab. It's just boring.
It's pretty boring, so it's usually a "whatever" sort of match.
a fun change of pace between matches. Yeah it's predictable and can be really "meh", but it's a nice break
It's pretty boring. The killer comes around a corner and you get hit with no warning and you're just like "oh, okay." Then you hold W and he can never catch up, forcing him to go hit someone else while you heal back up.
Killer never gets a down, game ends really fast because there is just no pressure to speak of.
I'm sorry to scratched mirror enjoyers but I find it really boring to go against, the occasional "surprise mf" moments are fun and hearing my team mates screaming like banshees the first time they get chased is fun but other than that it's ultra boring for me, the fact that they always bring the same indoor maps i hate goin into doesn't make it any better
I hate playing against MM in every single way.
It's ok the first couple of times, then it just gets old very fast.
It's either just run around this pallet and he can't catch up, or he just cheap shots you out of nowhere and then you wait forever camping a pallet to see if he actually left or faked it.
And if everyone gets hooked, you know he's gonna be there.
It's overdone that I don't even get jumpscared when I run into him. It's just a snoozer.
since i'm half decent, i just hear him coming. It's just a case of watching my teammates die while he can't touch me. And it's frustrating as hell.
I love it.
It's much more fun than tombstone myers, infinite tier 3 myers, or even normal myers. I use tier 1 myers mirror and I chase a ton with it and like it a lot myself. I kinda want this to be his standard build and just about all of his other addons get reworked.
the gimmick has gotten extremely stale for me, so i think of it very poorly.
If it was a common thing I think I would dislike it, but with it both being rare, and Myers still scaring the crap out of me by default. I’d say I like going against him every now and then.
Love it! I was accused of hacking because of it. Unfortunately, if there are other offerings and they win and it is an outdoors level then you have a problem.
Myers doesn't scare me even if he tries to jumpscare. None of the killers are scary at this point. I worry more about being tunneled or camped than a jump scare... which doesn't jump scare me at all.