Dear behaviour, thank you sincerely.
I have been in a casual position at my job for 12 years now.
I am a huge nerd, all I do is workout 1 hour a day, play videogames, go to work. This game is in such a bad state , its curing my videogame addiction.
I have been working 60 hour weeks up from 30 because its so busy, my boss has noticed how hard I have been working and yesterday I was offered a fulltime position, with a pay increase, will full benefits.
Thank you BHVR, and the community. I will be at work, hit that 10th hour of working and think " what would I be doing if I were at home? Playing DBD probably....... lets do a few more hours " He literally has to tell me to go home.
Comments
Although real talk; nobody should be playing any video game at such lengths that it is costing them aspects of their life so...don't do that
Agreed, the state this games in has made me realise that
"Game bad"
Okay. I doubt that's very enlightening to anyone who cares
I'm glad you're taking your health more seriously! Playing video games all day isn't good. Work provides good mental stimulation, not to mention the amazing social benefits.
What were you playing before DBD? Since you have been there for 12 years and DBD is about to have it's 7 year anniversary, what game did it replace?
You should play dbd while doing workout, its what I do. I'm literally a sweaty Killer.
its me on my Exercise Bike.
It feels like DbD only came out recently, and Resident Evil feels like forever ago.
Yet, DbD is already 1/4 the age of Resident Evil... ๐