How many of you are excited for the new chapter?
Thank you bhvr I cant wait to test a new blood rush/sprint burst/windows/flashbang build and a new trap killer is glorious as well. What about the rest of you?
Thank you bhvr I cant wait to test a new blood rush/sprint burst/windows/flashbang build and a new trap killer is glorious as well. What about the rest of you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am definitely excited for the map reworks, I kinda like the new survs (even though I think the models/textures/animations felt unfinished and goofy in PTB) and.. well I don’t hate the new killer as many others but. Eh. I do like the hacking mechanic on survivor side at least, something refreshing and not just skillchecks again
Thank you behaviour for this chapter, I'll be spending £0 on it when it comes out.
I was underwhelmed with this chapter on the ptb but after thinking about it i like this chapter for what it is.
I've always wanted a drone/surveillance killer so i will definitely want to give skull merchant a chance.
I like the survivors too, they have a nice story, their lobby music is cool and i like their style.
Sure I'm up for the new Killer. It was the first PTB I played the full week of the PTB.
I did pretty well, and now shes getting buffs. EVEN BETTER.
I said they couldn't do worse than The Knight.
They took that as a challenge.
Meh. Truth be told, I played PTB for two days and stop playing it, because I found it boring. Am I excited for it to release? Sure, I'm always excited for new content to be released, specially since it's been tweaked. But I am definitely not as excited as I've been for Dredge or Wesker -the only ones released after I started playing DBD and before I stopped playing last year.
Meh, blood rush and cut loose look like fun and cool perks, the map visual update looks cool, hope the new shelter woods has less dead zones and eruption will loose the incapacitated.
Everything else, i don't care. The new killer isn't my thing and she looks boring to go against to.
new content means the game isnt dead yet so that’s exciting. Hopefully the game will live a long life like league of legends so my money wont be wasted on limited license dlc for a multiplayer game with dead servers.
but i like the concept.
The only things I am looking forward to are new shelter woods and eruption nerf. Everything else is quite meh. As killer there's literally nothing I am looking forward to.
I'm usually somewhat excited for every chapter, there's always something I'm keen to make use of.
This is the first time I've had zero inclination to use anything included in it.
I wanted to like Skull Merchant. On paper she's my sort of killer, and the first stealth/expose killer we've had since GhostFace. But her power is fundamentally impotent, she has no control over it, it's worse than Knight.
I'm excited. This means the next meta-shakeup is only a month-and-a-half away.
I'm excited. I've always preferred macro focused killers and stealth killers, and Skull Merchant is both.
Pig kinda is too but she's too dependent on getting downs and traps out for me.
Nothing to look forward to on it.
Weak killer
Unfun killer
Bad perks
They didn't even balance those maps better, it was literally just graphical.
Adds nothing to the game for me.
I can't wait for the patch after this one.
This new rooster looks/play lame