I trust that BHVR will fix matchmaking for blood x2 (27th to 3 January)

Killer queues of 30 minutes, I hope that on December 27, killer queues are faster, I do not want to lose 30-45 minutes to play killer.

@Patricia
@not_Queen

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • I trust that when I go to the bathroom later to poop, I will actually poop out 2.1 million dollars in twenties instead of poop.

    Both are equally likely.
  • I dont think they gonna fix it. The problem is there is so many killers right now. Before they nerfed survivors, it was balanced between killer and surviors queue time, but now there is so many killers because there is alot of survivors thats quit and play killer (Remember, you only need 1 killer for 4 survivors)

  • Oooooof said:

    I dont think they gonna fix it. The problem is there is so many killers right now. Before they nerfed survivors, it was balanced between killer and surviors queue time, but now there is so many killers because there is alot of survivors thats quit and play killer (Remember, you only need 1 killer for 4 survivors)

    Survivors were hammer-nerfed? Or why are they leaving? 
  • Oooooof said:

    I dont think they gonna fix it. The problem is there is so many killers right now. Before they nerfed survivors, it was balanced between killer and surviors queue time, but now there is so many killers because there is alot of survivors thats quit and play killer (Remember, you only need 1 killer for 4 survivors)

    Honestly, if that would be really the case. 
    That survivors switched to killer because of those small survivor nerfs, then those new killers will be abandoning the game in no time. 

    Game has been and still is terribly unbalanced towards survivors. 
    Killers have always been nerfed harder than survivors. 
  • Oooooof said:

    I dont think they gonna fix it. The problem is there is so many killers right now. Before they nerfed survivors, it was balanced between killer and surviors queue time, but now there is so many killers because there is alot of survivors thats quit and play killer (Remember, you only need 1 killer for 4 survivors)

    It's only 1:4 if no survivors die and leave the match early, which happens pretty often. It can sustain more killer players than that.

    I would say the bigger issue is bloodpoints. It's way easier to get bloodpoints as a killer. Even with WGLF, you gotta' compete with four other survivors for your stacks, whereas you can easily get your BBQ stacks as you play. Combine that with the generally higher bloodpoints while playing killer and you got yourself a spicy meatball.