What are the best BP perks? (Survivor)
I just want to know what the best survivor perks are for getting bloodpoints through actions, such as FTP and using it on someone. If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated <3
I just want to know what the best survivor perks are for getting bloodpoints through actions, such as FTP and using it on someone. If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Prove Thy Self will make maxing out objective pretty easy but beyond that I'm not sure what else you could use.
Prove Thyself for objective. Any boon for 1500 boldness and No one Left Behind for altruism although that's an end game perk. If you can get some medkit heals during end game, quite a bit of altruism you'll get.
It really doesnt matter you are just going to get hard tunneled out at 5 gens anyways!
COH: 1500 Boldness per blessing.
Prove Thyself: 2 gens coop and you have max Objective
Deliverance: 1500 Survival if you can get it to activate.
We'll Make It: Can easily max out your Altruism quickly if you get safe rescues and patch them up in mere seconds.
No One Left Behind is completely worthless in SoloQ, don't use it.
Boon: Circle of Healing. 1500 Boldness per boon + ~300 Survival per self heal
Prove Thyself: Doubles all co-op point gains, can very easily max objective.
For The People: 500 BP to heal as opposed to the usual 300, injures you so can self heal for Survival points, and forces you to be the Obsession for Obsession Escaped/Obsession Died points.
Deliverance: 1500 Survival for a self unhook.
I use personally coh and prove thyself to get lot of bp those are best ones in my opinion.
I never knew CoH gave 1500 bp per blessing
Maybe i should start running boons
Not for survs but I'll throw this out there. Hex:thrill of the hunt and distressing is a good BP farm combo for killers. If I run pudding or streamers on demo I get 1,800 deviousness BP for land one shred 🤣