I can't interact with the totem! Where is the team
Dear developers, I'm glad that the survivors have a totem blessing mechanic, but why when a survivor from my team illuminates the totem with his useless perk, I can't add my own to it, to be honest, it was like trolling, since the "Boon: dark theory" perk is in the current realities of complete garbage. If this is a team game then why can't I interact with my teammate's totem. I agree that it cannot be broken, but I must add my perk.
Comments
I love how bringing any boon that isn't CoH is being a troll.
Classic.
He specifically said dark theory. Look up it's usage rate. Try it yourself. OP is right. That one is just pure troll. Same as bringing technician/corrective action (when you have more then 10hrs in game) or buckle up or something like that. Those perks are literally a joke and will never ever help you (or rather they should be in no position to ever realistically help you if you are not a brand new player - with exception to dark theory that will help you NEVER).
The other boon perks are a joke too, but apparently because one very specific perk was mentioned I'm in the wrong.
What else is new.
I would argue the other 2 are just niche. If the situation for them arises, they are very good. It's just rare that they are usable (and that's why nobody uses them - because most games you will not have any value from the 2 of them).