Can Wraith do a double swing?

I was facing a Wraith on RPD he uncloaked and swung missing but then somehow swung again in a matter of a millisecond. So can he do a double swing or something after a uncloak because if I remember unrelenting can't reduce that quickly basically imagine a killer with mad grit on but not carrying a survivor.

Also if you want video proof sorry I can't show it because I don't record every match I'm in.

Comments

  • Was he stunned in between swings?

  • You sure he wasn’t raising and dropping his arm (to start bell animation) and you just assumed it was a swing. I mean, that is how he baits out dead hard, he fake swings and then hit you for real. Just a possibility.

  • Did he have unrelenting equipped?

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    Did he have unrelenting equipped?

    That was what I was thinking, maybe with several stacks of STBFL as well?

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3356901#Comment_3356901

    That was what I was thinking, maybe with several stacks of STBFL as well?

    STBFL only affects successful Hits.

  • @th3syst3m said:

    Was he stunned in between swings?

    Not that I know of I didn't hear a stun noise

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    Did he have unrelenting equipped?

    Nope not at all

  • @Hi_Im_Chucky said:

    You sure he wasn’t raising and dropping his arm (to start bell animation) and you just assumed it was a swing. I mean, that is how he baits out dead hard, he fake swings and then hit you for real. Just a possibility.

    Nope I could hear his swing sound the voice line if you wanna call it that.

  • @jamally093 said:

    I was facing a Wraith on RPD he uncloaked and swung missing but then somehow swung again in a matter of a millisecond. So can he do a double swing or something after a uncloak because if I remember unrelenting can't reduce that quickly basically imagine a killer with mad grit on but not carrying a survivor.

    Also if you want video proof sorry I can't show it because I don't record every match I'm in.

    i can only guess without video evidence.

    could be latency.

    could be a weird build.

    could be audio bug.

    could be a graphical bug.

    could be a tech.

    could be a build.

    could be a lot of things.

    i’m just going to say you lagged.

  • @jamally093 said:

    I was facing a Wraith on RPD he uncloaked and swung missing but then somehow swung again in a matter of a millisecond. So can he do a double swing or something after a uncloak because if I remember unrelenting can't reduce that quickly basically imagine a killer with mad grit on but not carrying a survivor.

    Also if you want video proof sorry I can't show it because I don't record every match I'm in.

    BRO SAME. I WAS ON ORMAND

  • Nah he's making a valid point. Wraith did that to me aswell, never seen that in my years of playing against or as wraith. It was insane. He uncloaked and swung but then swung again. It was like he swung while cloaked. It was so weired