Leader blessing speeds

Leader should affect blessings speeds. I have a vague memory of someone saying that it was being worked on. Whatever the killer equivalent is should slow them as well.

Anyway that's it. That's the post.

Comments

  • CoH is broken as is, why make it worse?

  • @Technature said:

    CoH is broken as is, why make it worse?

    Because nobody runs leader anyway and the inconsistency annoys me.

  • Leader definitely needs a buff for something to get the most value by doing the dumbest thing possible at any given moment (grouping up) but making the one survivor perk that has no real counter stronger is not it.

  • Agreed, and Thana should make blessing slower as well.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    Leader should affect blessings speeds. I have a vague memory of someone saying that it was being worked on. Whatever the killer equivalent is should slow them as well.

    Anyway that's it. That's the post.

    This perk itself is rubbish and this buff won't do anything.

    The main problem why people don't take auras is that only 1 aura can work and we don't know the perks of our teammates. If a party plays, then they can correctly select perks without repeating themselves and receiving 100% bonuses. But I no longer play solo as survivors since the choice of perks is poor, if I saw the perks of my teammates, then there would be a variety.

  • @mr_Beast_Artist said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/365525/leader-blessing-speeds

    This perk itself is rubbish and this buff won't do anything.

    The main problem why people don't take auras is that only 1 aura can work and we don't know the perks of our teammates. If a party plays, then they can correctly select perks without repeating themselves and receiving 100% bonuses. But I no longer play solo as survivors since the choice of perks is poor, if I saw the perks of my teammates, then there would be a variety.

    I'm not really explicitly trying to buff the perk. The lack of parity scratches my brain the wrong way. Killer perks that effect cleansing should also work against blessing, by the way.