Firecrackers

So, survivors get a no-skill-required instablind and instasave in the form of firecrackers. What are killers getting?

Comments

  • SenzuDuck said:

    @Condorloco_26 said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    Killers complaining about fire crackers yet Killers have moris 24/7 365 days a year.

    Big luls to be had reading this one, thanks guys.

    Cool. Nice knowing your daily sarcasm quota has been met. Keep it up buddy!

    Sarcasm? I'm deadly serious, a fire cracker that can be avoided by moving your camera slightly in any direction and there has to be a thread about it, while there's offeringass in the game that a killer can use where they only have to put 1/3rd of the effort into killing a survivor.

    Isn't there better, more meaningful things to complain about, like map object placement and building layouts? lmao.

    To be fair, everyone has their right of opinion regardless if you think it's stupid or not. Besides, I think we have enough NOED, DS, Camping, tunneling, gen rush, and etc threads.
  • This thread is definitely a joke thread.

  • The bigger issue is that survivors are pulling purple keys out of chests now in every other game.

    Someone tell Behaviour it's Christmas not April fools.
    I've seen a rise in purple flashlights as well 
  • The Finger, could also be a valid answer

    Can confirm this is true
  • I was playing as Amanda last night and while I was carrying Laurie, Claudette jumped down. I smacked her down but in return, I was blinded lol. She saved her laurie with the fire cracker, for that moment... In end they all perished   ;) I think 4 fire crackers are annoying are though.
  • I've only been blinded by two in all the games I've played since the event started as Killer. Maybe they are placing them incorrectly, maybe you are immune while lunging, I dunno but I seem to be good at avoiding them as a Killer. Or something.

    Though I've never missed blinding a Killer with one when I play Survivor. Hmm.

1 2 ›