Survivor working with killer to find teammate

workingwithkiller.jpg

This is exactly the kind of crap that makes me not want to play. Kr3w_DMz worked with the killer to lead them directly to my location. Their buddies who did basically nothing all round apparently have no problem with it. I popped 3 gens and did a few unhooks before this crap happened.

Comments

  • Well with this one they should start giving bans for both killer and traitor survivor like 1 h ban and escalation .

  • @missionnhunter said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0FPMY44E0IF2/workingwithkiller.jpg

    This is exactly the kind of crap that makes me not want to play. Kr3w_DMz worked with the killer to lead them directly to my location. Their buddies who did basically nothing all round apparently have no problem with it. I popped 3 gens and did a few unhooks before this crap happened.

    If you describe the problem when there are 2 survivors and 2 generators left, then agree with me that they have no chance. I'm very tired of these games where there are 2 survivors. When I am a survivor, the game begins, which of us will get a 20% chance to go into the hatch. When I am a killer, I just stand in the center of the map waiting for one of the survivors, because one of them will get tired of hiding because I know that they will not be able to fix the generators. My suggestion is that the hatch should appear on 2 survivors BUT only one can go into the hatch and the second one will have to look for a key (possibly) or a gate.

  • I was going to post a topic about this earlier. This recently happened to me in a game and similar situations have happened to me in the past a few times. Luckily I'm able to record/stream when situations like this happen. But I do wish there was options/tools to help out when another player decides to break game rules and team kill and/or work with killer. It's happened too often to me lately and its extremely discouraging to want to play regular survivor games anymore.

  • Don't post their names.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Don't post their names.

    You are correct. I recently read forum rules and its best not to post names of players.