Prime reward this month is .... Rift Fragments?
Thought you'd slip that reward in while everyone is distracted by the new chapter reveal BHVR?
Thought you'd slip that reward in while everyone is distracted by the new chapter reveal BHVR?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DbD Prime reward has reached it's new peak.
Hopefully this'll be the one where people realise that DBD's Prime Rewards haven't started sucking, they've just fallen in line with the rest of the list.
They're normally pretty lame!
Admittedly, Rift Fragments are... not the worst I've seen, but they're pretty underwhelming.
Hey, at least it's not cosmetics that will never be released to regular players. So that's good to me.
I mean, as far as Prime rewards in general go, this feels fairly standard. It’s just that DbD has a really inconsistent precedent with what it throws on there.
Well, essentially a full page of the rift as a reward is pretty nice.
Better than BP so i guess that's good..
I felt like current rift was going by way too slow so I'm glad it was rift fragments. Now I'll finish the rift sooner which means I'll have my DBD break sooner.
Yeah... that was pretty underwhelming
100 fragments seems pretty good considering how much time it would take you to get that many normally.
I figured it would be underwhelming this month, since we got a nice cosmetic last month (although it was a recolour, it's nice - and I don't even use Feng)
Hah, that was my thought as well. "Our gift to you is to help you more quickly lose one major time-constrained incentive to play our game more :) "