What are the people that bought the dlcs gonna get ?

and can you show pictures of the items ( if there is any ) :D

Comments

  • There is only one right now and it's a Dwight hhead with a Black eye.

    You get it for owning the Leatherface DLC. It's not really that good and you can barely tell he has a black eye.

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1399565407
  • I bought 3 dlc on the 7th the Halloween, Leatherface and Saw chapters. I'd be happy with Blood Points and or Iridescent shards myself. The cosmetics I'll save up for same as the champs.

  • I think the new survivor has a white shirt that you get for buying DLC but I'm not sure. Not that that's a good enough reward for buying the dlc but...

  • @robin said:
    I think the new survivor has a white shirt that you get for buying DLC but I'm not sure. Not that that's a good enough reward for buying the dlc but...

    She does indeed have a white shirt, same as the black one but the logo is light golden on it.

  • Do we get the Dwight with the black eye on console or just PC?

  • The cosmetics are already out, it’s the characters alt outfit. Like tux Ace, and city Ming. Kate has a white shirt only for some reason, leatherface doesn’t have a survivor so Dwight got it.

    @kevinb420
    Console will get it

  • I mean the white shirt is neat and all, but if this is all people who buy the DLCs are getting I'm probably just going to start saving up Iridescent Shards and buying them that way. Kate doesn't even have a full alternate set like most other DLC Survivors do, just a recolor of her base black shirt..