Biiiirb
Where Birb
@Brokenbones said:Where Birb
@Brokenbones said:
Here is a birb
Finally my birb charm trio is complete
@GentlemanFridge
someone said birb?
i already made a thread on this that went entirely unnoticed...
no matter
it's birbin time
@GentlemanFridge said:i already made a thread on this that went entirely unnoticed...no matterhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6O0R8J7LQ4AB/image.pngit's birbin timehttps://twitter.com/vanilla_crow/status/1625471961106358273?s=20&t=ByLjZ-TFYUR-X35Mc0-UfQ
@GentlemanFridge said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6O0R8J7LQ4AB/image.png
https://twitter.com/vanilla_crow/status/1625471961106358273?s=20&t=ByLjZ-TFYUR-X35Mc0-UfQ
Did you include a Birb pic?
Also, I didn't see it at all.
Usually I catch things like that before I make the post...
@tippy2k2 said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3345479#Comment_3345479Did you include a Birb pic?Also, I didn't see it at all.Usually I catch things like that before I make the post...
@tippy2k2 said:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3345479#Comment_3345479
I did not
maybe thats why...
@GentlemanFridge said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3345503#Comment_3345503I did notmaybe thats why...
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3345503#Comment_3345503
Dang, you're still on the front page even!
I'm not sure how I missed that but clearly I did
I still think we need more crow charms.
@Crowman said:I still think we need more crow charms.
@Crowman said:
By my count, we're at 7!
Blighted Crow
Feathers of Pride my beloved
Raven Heart
Stuffed Crow
Undead Crow
Skeletal Crow
Vacation Crow
+ 1 if you count Calm Spirit, the charm.
yes we need more
CaTs ArE bEtTeR
That skeleton bird charm is nightmare fuel haha.
This new one however, is cute. I also like the one with swimming thingie. :)
@GentlemanFridge said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3345517#Comment_3345517By my count, we're at 7!https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0YQ05VV0W387/image.pngBlighted Crowhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9G2QIO48ZU3B/image.pngFeathers of Pride my belovedhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TDQK8FDLO3EM/image.pngRaven Hearthttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/59F989YA4B3J/image.pngStuffed Crowhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LCZ1CQSRHCR2/image.pngUndead Crowhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NEWTE42D18TC/image.pngSkeletal Crowhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0HPOJ9F7DG63/image.pngVacation Crow+ 1 if you count Calm Spirit, the charm.yes we need more
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3345517#Comment_3345517
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0YQ05VV0W387/image.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9G2QIO48ZU3B/image.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TDQK8FDLO3EM/image.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/59F989YA4B3J/image.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LCZ1CQSRHCR2/image.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NEWTE42D18TC/image.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0HPOJ9F7DG63/image.png
Never enough!
weren’t there multiple LGBTQ+ themed birb icons which Feathers of Pride was based on one of them? We need all of those!
@PrincessCalla said:That skeleton bird charm is nightmare fuel haha. This new one however, is cute. I also like the one with swimming thingie. :)
@PrincessCalla said:
I’m sorry to say that all but the Feathers of Pride charm are locked behind an expiring/expired code or rifts that have already passed.
which is a crime in itself
@Mooks said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3345526#Comment_3345526Never enough!weren’t there multiple LGBTQ+ themed birb icons which Feathers of Pride was based on one of them? We need all of those!
@Mooks said:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3345526#Comment_3345526
Yes
@GentlemanFridge said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3345746#Comment_3345746I’m sorry but the Feathers of Pride charm are locked behind an expiring/expired code or rifts that have already passed.which is a crime in itselfhttps://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3345749#Comment_3345749Yeshttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GI1G2CVSN5WM/image.png
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3345746#Comment_3345746
I’m sorry but the Feathers of Pride charm are locked behind an expiring/expired code or rifts that have already passed.
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3345749#Comment_3345749
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GI1G2CVSN5WM/image.png
Need. Them. All.
also add additional slots for charms. I will need to add.. let’s say.. at least 15 slots.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where Birb
Here is a birb
Finally my birb charm trio is complete
@GentlemanFridge
someone said birb?
i already made a thread on this that went entirely unnoticed...
no matter
it's birbin time
https://twitter.com/vanilla_crow/status/1625471961106358273?s=20&t=ByLjZ-TFYUR-X35Mc0-UfQDid you include a Birb pic?
Also, I didn't see it at all.
Usually I catch things like that before I make the post...
I did not
maybe thats why...
Dang, you're still on the front page even!
I'm not sure how I missed that but clearly I did
I still think we need more crow charms.
By my count, we're at 7!
Blighted Crow
Feathers of Pride my beloved
Raven Heart
Stuffed Crow
Undead Crow
Skeletal Crow
Vacation Crow
+ 1 if you count Calm Spirit, the charm.
yes we need more
CaTs ArE bEtTeR
That skeleton bird charm is nightmare fuel haha.
This new one however, is cute. I also like the one with swimming thingie. :)
Never enough!
weren’t there multiple LGBTQ+ themed birb icons which Feathers of Pride was based on one of them? We need all of those!
I’m sorry to say that all but the Feathers of Pride charm are locked behind an expiring/expired code or rifts that have already passed.
which is a crime in itself
Yes
Need. Them. All.
also add additional slots for charms. I will need to add.. let’s say.. at least 15 slots.