QOL Change for Window Blockers

Id like if there was a way to tell how long Windows are blocked. I think a cool change would be if the black spikes that are blocking Windows or Pallets decrease in growth. So at the beginning theyre quite high and if the timer is about to end, the Spikes are very small.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Do people really need everything spelled out for them?

    It's just simple quality of life, it's not even that deep.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3344461#Comment_3344461

    If you say so. Explain this to me how it's QOL and not just hand holding?

    Because people dont have to directly guess or count how long before the window unblocks?

    I mean realistically, I dont see this as being any different from being able to see the exact amount of progress a Generator has instead of guesstimating based off the pistons moving, or being able to see the hook counts of individual Survivors as Killer.

    It's just simple additions that would be nice to have, but arent necessarily needed.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3344475#Comment_3344475

    The difference being those changes were added to bring Solo Q in line with SWF. Far as I'm aware your team isn't able to call out when a window will become unblocked. Sure, you could argue it will only give an advantage to those keen eyed players and probably wouldn't change things that much but also let's be real, it's more than a QOL change.

    I think you misread what I put regarding QoL, since the ideas I mentioned affect Killer only, so it wouldnt impact SWF or SoloQ. But I digress.

    Also just because BHVR takes an idea, does not mean they will do it exactly, they could take this persons idea but execute it a different way that still rewards players for paying attention to the window without being painfully obvious.

    Though I do understand where you are coming from, since Survivors are just off the tailcoat of a huge buff so you kinda got to wait for the dust to settle before making too many changes.

  • @VaporLion said:

    Id like if there was a way to tell how long Windows are blocked. I think a cool change would be if the black spikes that are blocking Windows or Pallets decrease in growth. So at the beginning theyre quite high and if the timer is about to end, the Spikes are very small.

    Wow this is a great idea as it is useful not only for beginners but also for people who have 1000 hours