The greatest idea ever for DBD
Are you ready for it?
I don't think you are ready for it...
Ok, so sit down and have a slurp for your sippy cup
Now you are ready for it.
So hear me out: DBD VR
Are you ready for it?
I don't think you are ready for it...
Ok, so sit down and have a slurp for your sippy cup
Now you are ready for it.
So hear me out: DBD VR
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought it was one of those unique ideas were killer dies or smth if they are anywhere near hooked survivor.
How would dbd vr work tho if you play surv?
I thought the VR fad was basically dead
yeah it'd be cool to try Survivor in vr but everyone (who can afford a vr) will just try that mode for a bit and just go back to 3rd person.