Is it possible to win vs 4 BnPs? Yes

HuntressVs4BnPs.png

4 cute quick-switchers from default survs p0 into 4 toolboxes + bnps + 2pt + hyperfocus/stake-out etc.. have been taught a good lesson.

4.5 gens done but not enough.

The secret? Tunnel, quick chases and a lot of self control (and maybe a good map for killers as the saloon).

1 time in 100 you succeed, but yes, it is possible, and it is satisfying

Comments

  • Crazy that they complain about tunneling with 4BNP and meta builds. 😂 That’s actually hilarious.

    Job well done friend, I love seeing squads like this fall.

    A note for survivor mains who see this, dead dawg is not a great map to try stuff like this on. The gen spread his tiny and the whole map besides main is terrible for chase. Just a tip…

  • 'Nice tunnel'

    BNP is the exact same problem. They got really salty over you denying them their bully.

  • @Firellius said:

    'Nice tunnel'

    BNP is the exact same problem. They got really salty over you denying them their bully.

    I would never have resorted to tunnelling if they had not given me the opportunity in fact

    You sow what you reap

  • @Gamall said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/M2B95TJGC8VF/huntressvs4bnps.png

    4 cute quick-switchers from default survs p0 into 4 toolboxes + bnps + 2pt + hyperfocus/stake-out etc.. have been taught a good lesson.

    4.5 gens done but not enough.

    The secret? Tunnel, quick chases and a lot of self control (and maybe a good map for killers as the saloon).

    1 time in 100 you succeed, but yes, it is possible, and it is satisfying

    @HugTechLover said:

    Crazy that they complain about tunneling with 4BNP and meta builds. 😂 That’s actually hilarious.

    Job well done friend, I love seeing squads like this fall.

    A note for survivor mains who see this, dead dawg is not a great map to try stuff like this on. The gen spread his tiny and the whole map besides main is terrible for chase. Just a tip…

    When survivors obviously don't care about your "fun" by bringing stuff like that, why should the killer care about theirs?

  • I did this only once with my squad when I had devil number as my escape numbers and we also used garden of joy offering still we lost somehow and killer didn't even tunnel. Second try worked out but I really wanted that number gone. Today personally faced squad with 2 brand new parts that is more managable and I got result I wanted 10 hooks and 2 kills. I have stopped going for 4K:s so that my mmr does not get too high.

  • Does seem ridiculous they complain about tunnelling yet they brought all that. What's a killer supposed to do against that?

    Spoiler: The answer is just lose. Baby Killer.