Am I The Only One Worried About The Next Perk Update?

I can live with Eruption getting nerfed, although what I don’t like is that it’s probably gonna be nuked into oblivion and be left completely worthless. But what I’m worried about is the other perks that might get hit too. Call of Brine’s got a big target on its back and could also get nuked to worthlessness, or even more perk’s could get nerfed like Pain Res, Overcharge, or Deadlock, with the former two already being fairly weak. BHVR wants to do these nerfs here and there to shake things up and force more creativity and different load outs, but I think doing things like this is just gonna leave even less room for creativity and make the game very stale or even borderline unplayable. Killer needs strong regression much more than survivor needs strong 2nd chances, so if they nuke Call of Brine and nerf more perks than just those two, we’re gonna be in huge trouble as there’ll literally be no good perks for killer to run.

Comments

  • Gen regression perks SHOULD be nerfed to Dying Light, Thana and Ruin levels of power but only after chases are made significantly shorter

    Exhaustion is way too strong and should be nerfed into the ground, if a dead hard, a sprint burst or lithe buys you 30 secs in a chase once per game then it is already one of the best perks in the game. Survivors can use them in every single chase tho coz they only have to be not running for 40 secs.

    Healing is way too fast, especially self heals and you cant get spread any pressure when survivors can self heal in 10-15 seconds and if survivors are taking longer to heal there's less time on gens.

    Some of the maps are absolutely atrocious for killer, we need smaller less pallet dense maps.

    Give survivors something to do other that gens, let them craft items with parts found in chests, as opposed to just picking them in a bloodweb. Bring back old undying so dulls get cleansed, was only ever a problem with Ruin which has been nerfed.

    There needs to be an early game warmup, or a mini corrupt made basekit its ridiculous you can lose 3 gens if first chase goes bad.

    And finally gen kicking has to be more worth it without perks.

  • @illNicola said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3340583#Comment_3340583

    You know, escaping like 80% of my matches, and as killer like 70% of matches 3/4 or 4/4, and I play at least 7 hours a day. Do you have any other questions?

    With those kind of statistics I guess the vast majority of us are all top mmr. Good to know.

    And yes I do have more but I won't divulge.

    Enjoy your day and/or evening bro.

  • @NewPlayer100102 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3340429#Comment_3340429

    That would make my survivor games less fun.

    That would make my killer games more win.

    Can't pick one. So I'll vote to just leave all stuff as it is. No trade.

    Well it was worth a shot 🤷

  • @Paternalpark said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3340431#Comment_3340431

    This.

    So many games lost wasting time putting up boons for survivors to sneak to the end of the map to get killed mid heal.

    Shadow step shouldn't make as much noise as it just begs to be snuffed.

    I'm so annoyed that boons exist as survivor. A few years ago I was all like, if killers can have hexes, why can't survivors use them. Had I known this would've been the problem, I never would've made a mental suggestion

  • @HugTheHag said:

    A bit worried they'll do a 6.1. and nerf popular perks into the ground whether they're OP or not, only for the sake of change, without understanding that if there are only 20 good perks, then they're the only ones that'll come into play.

    If there were more good perks, they'd be played more.

    Perk changes should come through buffing unused perks rather than overnerfing the most used ones...

    exactly what I had said in a post! They need to focus on buffing current perks instead of focusing on nerfing current perks!

  • @Snowflake_Syndrome said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3340636#Comment_3340636

    With those kind of statistics I guess the vast majority of us are all top mmr. Good to know.

    And yes I do have more but I won't divulge.

    Enjoy your day and/or evening bro.

    I can say I'm at top mmr since I play from the releasing of dbd on ps4, I play everyday and win the majority of my matches, in particular I started playing more when my friends bought dbd and we created a good swf (we're not perfect, but we manage to make hard life for strong killers). It's sad to not know the actual mmr, because in my opinion will make people try to be better to reach top of the top.

    Have a good day and evening bro.

1 2 ›