When are the ugly Christmas sweaters coming?
I really want Dwight’s sweater.
I really want Dwight’s sweater.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The cosmetic packs usually come out once a week. We'll probably be seeing them next week.
I believe he'll either come out next week along with the sweaters, or the following week in a separate cosmetic pack.
Why would they release the Xmas sweaters and Santa Clown on the 25th? First off, a lot of people will not play during the holidays, either because they’re away with family or partying whatsoever. And why would you wait until Xmas day anyway? I would understand Santa Clown could drop that day because that’s the day he “comes” but the sweaters? Meh
They should have released them with the new killer in my opinion. Its a bit late now...
Please avoid buying the cosmetics through Auric Cells if possible. Behavior don't need more motivation to go greedier than they already are.
I don't know why everyone is saying next week. In all likelihood, it will be today, in about 20ish minutes when the cosmetics store updates.
If it's not today, I'll be pretty bummed, too. But I don't see how it could be any other day from a logical standpoint.
If its next week I wonder if they will be free or grindable.
They don't close until Friday, though. And I believe they're off for two weeks.
I'm not sure what they meant by the frosty eyes thing, unless they specifically meant to say these are the only cosmetics that are directly related to the "event". Meaning, not counting purchasables in the cosmetic store? I'm not sure.
Either way, I guess we'll know within the next hour or so.
It's out.. and the arm that jiggles in the clown's sack is FANTASTIC.
They are out already
How much cells are they?
250