Lets see your favourite DBD memes
This is mine for sure. Few things I love more than teaching a particularly toxic surv a lesson 🤣 apart from maybe giving hatch to nice survivors who offer me gifts 😁
This is mine for sure. Few things I love more than teaching a particularly toxic surv a lesson 🤣 apart from maybe giving hatch to nice survivors who offer me gifts 😁
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happy I can't relate too much !
I like Boop The Snoot ! I know I know, it's old and overused... but I started playing last year so whenever it happens it still makes me tingle with happiness.
Bartender survivors also bring me a lot of joy. =)
Or pretending to do a gen when I turn friendly as Ghostface !
As for visual memes, this one is my favorite, but it's a bit dated :
(art by Skaithis on Tumblr)
From Old Freddy times but still relatable.
Idk. Seems pretty appropriate for freddy mains atm 🤣
Mine is probably "It has recently come to our attention that [insert killer here], has been made too powerful, so as a result we have decided to nerf the pig."
I know that the "nerf pig jokes" are overplayed but I still think they're funny
It's more of a situation but it has become a meme for me, it's pretty funny to me when a survivor hides in a locker and the killer fakes like walking away but he suddenly stops and slowly turns to face the locker because he knows there is a survivor in there.
NSFW and Loud Noise:
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/10nnna7/to_all_bill_and_leon_players/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3