Please Add Deliverance (when active) & Kinship Indicators to Survivor HUD...


So the team will have more information about the hooked survivor.

(Obviously, this info is available to SWFs.)

Comments

  • @DwightDwigt said:

    So the team will have more information about the hooked survivor.

    (Obviously, this info is available to SWFs.)

    I think you need to make it so that the survivors see the perks they take. Playing in a team you know it anyway

  • Why no even gen location or constant location of other survivors ? Or permanent location of the killer as well ?

    Hey those info are available to SWF!

  • @Blinckx said:

    Why no even gen location or constant location of other survivors ? Or permanent location of the killer as well ?

    Hey those info are available to SWF!

    this is such a bad argument. Why don't we also add +50% movement speed to killers in chase also? Killers are designed to win chases anyway so this is already available to them?

    Except no it isn't. Survivors - even SWF don't know 100% of time where killer is and this is even more true talking about auras (especially mid-chase). There's a world of difference having information of "you don't need to come for me because I have deliverance" and having wallhacks on killer all the time. But I know you know that. You just want to exaggerate to keep your easy wins against soloQ

  • I have often easy wins against SFW so it doesn't matter really.

    I find kinda hilarious asking to add more stuff to the new HUD while is still "under investiation" from the devs in order to have all the info SFW has. As said, why not even gen location added to the map ( and yes i have seen someone asking for that already )