Eruption not need a nerf! just do a portal
so I think since you are not completely useless when eruption is activated (see the screenshot) it proves that if it is a demo that puts its portal then you can remove it, so bad luck solo q the unfair relationship with the swf will hopefully remain with the clear evidence :))

Comments
Spread the word!
or you can just use Empathy, Fogwise, Hyperfocus and you will always know where the killer is and when the eruption will work + get the generator repaired in 65 seconds
or Wake Up! to reduce 30% eruption effect
Wake up? You mean Vigil? Either way, I don't think any of the two interact with the Incapacitated status effect.
"Wake Up" reduces the duration of any negative statuses, even Starstruck will last 30% less
a) This is Vigil.
b) It does not reduce Incapacitated.
sigh.
yes, my fall, for some reason I thought Vigil speeds up the opening of the gate, and Wake up reduces the time of negative statuses
last time i tested it in the summer it worked for literally everything, but maybe they changed something
anyway option 1 still works