Survivor Rule Book
I've checked every library and bookshop in the area and I can't find a copy of the survivor rule book anywhere.
How can I play killer without knowing the survivor rules?
I've checked every library and bookshop in the area and I can't find a copy of the survivor rule book anywhere.
How can I play killer without knowing the survivor rules?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
🤓
It's the same as every other one and is very simple: "Don't be a dick." It's a good way to go through everything in life not just playing killer
Play how you want. No one cares. seriously. Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to tilt you. Can we just please stop this us vs them garbage.
Oh! I can answer this one! It's right here, in this box labeled "Unoriginal, unfunny jokes that ran their course before they were told"!
Play basement Bubba. They'll thank you by reciting every single page for you.
Hex: Survivor Rulebook. GET IT?!?!?!?!?!