Taking away the hatch

I’ve came to realize especially when playing with randoms, and even with the activity hud, people are reliant on the hatch and don’t participate in helping with generators. If we took hatch away, I feel it would force survivors to do the gens if they want to survive.

Comments

  • Please no. It's already boring if 2 survivors are alive and there is 2+ gens to go. Both survivors sometimes give up on gens and wait for hatch. Now imagine there is just single person hiding because everything else is death... No thx

  • I’m sure they can figure a way out around that! Regardless there wouldn’t be only 2 people left and 5 gens had people do gens and not wait for hatch!

  • Then when it's you and the last survivor, be prepared for the longest game of hide and seek of your life. Hatch is there purely to ensure the game ends. Either survivor finds it, or killer does, and the countdown starts or the game ends. The game doesn't even count a hatch escape as an actual escape. It doesn't affect a survivor's MMR at all.