Survivors Working with Killers
I don't understand why the developers and Behavior just doesn't care. So many people have stopped playing because of the hacking and cheating in this game.
Players have become more toxic than any player I've seen in any other game. And survivors working with killers, leading killers to people, pointing out survivors who are hiding, etc. It's cheating. It's not fair. Reporting doesn't work.
I'm so sick of this disgusting, cheating behavior from players. I will never understand how, even in a stupid video game, that people can be so toxic and ugly to other people and be absolutely okay with being that way.
Comments
Reporting does work as long as you go through the proper chanel by having video evidence.
Well, you're obviously new, since you you can't attach video evidence in report message. Anyone who has reported anyone for anything knows this.
And anyone who has reported anyone for anything knows that it literally doesn't get taken care of ever. Game devs only care about optimizing their game and ensuring that microtransactions are consistent and eventually they will get to something that is killing their game. Bugs and graphic crap isn't a problem right now. Player behavior and how they play the game and how they cheat and work with killers and completely destroy a match for other players is an actual problem that goes completely ignored.
I'm not new you HAVE to have video evidence by making it into a You Tube and sending the link along with the report. They won't do anything without that video because they won't go by a he said she said rule set. Working with the Killer/Survivor in the way you described IS a bannable offense.
Yeah, made a post about this a little while ago. It's pretty disheartening to see, if they want to kill survivors they should just play killer.
You can attach video evidence if the video is not too big, otherwise you can upload it to Youtube as unlisted and post the link in the ticket's description.
Reports do get taken care of, as long as they are done correctly, and to do so you need to first report in game, which flags the match for Support, and then open a ticket on their website (https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/categories/6713776396180-Dead-by-Daylight).
You'll always see toxicity in games. If you think DBD is the worst then you've clearly not played many games. Particularly overwatch or league of legends. Personally I find dbd to be fairly chill compared to a lot of other games. But then again I'm xbox so I don't see endgame chat. From what I have seen of it, it doesn't seem as bad as my friend being called racial/homophobic slurs by some idiot midgame in overwatch for not healing as much as said idiot thinks she should've 🙄 hell I play Real VR Fishing which is the most chill, non competitive game I know and I still see ppl on the official fb/discord groups getting at each other's throats 🤣 people are the problem.
I think what Viking is trying to say is if you take a clip of the offender then send the clip to BHVR using the support ticket system on their site THEN you'll get results. The in game report system really doesn't do anything so I'd ignore it.
Cheaters I find are pretty rare. And I haven't seen that many survs working with killer. (Killers tend to just down them) bad games with unpleasant players will happen. Just got to clip, report if you feel so inclined. Then move onto the next game.
Thanks Rizzo I didn't know you could attach videos of certain size lol I always thought it was YT only....the more you know huh.