Map as Loading Screen

When loading the Match, you will no longer see a black screen. You will see a picture of the map you will be playing on.

A very simple but effective change. Loadtimes are annoying. But if you see the map, you can already think about your pathing, rethinking what the map has to offer or what gens to focus on. It also makes you more hyped about the upcoming round. I remember this from old MW2 times where the maploading screen always got me excited when there was a map i liked.

Comments

  • Yea so people can just dc every single map they don’t like without any type of penalty?

    I understand the point you wanna make, but people would abuse it.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    Yea so people can just dc every single map they don’t like without any type of penalty?

    I understand the point you wanna make, but people would abuse it.

    you could just give those people a dc panelty when they leave during loading screen.