Various Fanart [image heavy!]

Hi! :) I've done a bunch of DBD related works that I'm gonna dump here as a sketch thread I guess. Laurie and Quentin are my favourite survivors so naturally they are in most of the work I do haha.



(Yes I know Michael is spelt wrong, I drew this on a whim at like 2am and am too lazy to fix it)









(Just replace No Mither with a perk that lets David drag a survivor out thanks)

Anyway thanks for looking! Sorry this is like a million images

Comments

  • These are adorable!

  • oh my goodness i LOVE these, great job!!! <3

  • These are amazing!! Keep up the great work!! Love them! :)

  • Pretty good job so far

  • Your art style's so incredible and adorable. Great, great work! :chuffed:

  • These are the cutest omg

  • So nice work.

  • @Snow_ said:

    Hi! :) I've done a bunch of DBD related works that I'm gonna dump here as a sketch thread I guess. Laurie and Quentin are my favourite survivors so naturally they are in most of the work I do haha.



    (Yes I know Michael is spelt wrong, I drew this on a whim at like 2am and am too lazy to fix it)









    (Just replace No Mither with a perk that lets David drag a survivor out thanks)

    Anyway thanks for looking! Sorry this is like a million images

    Doubt you visit here anymore since you haven't been active for awhile it seems, but in the event that you come visit again, I just wanted to say your artwork is so cute and I come visit it every once in awhile. Wherever you are, I hope you're still making cool stuff for DBD!

  • @wichael_wyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/3628/various-fanart-image-heavy

    Doubt you visit here anymore since you haven't been active for awhile it seems, but in the event that you come visit again, I just wanted to say your artwork is so cute and I come visit it every once in awhile. Wherever you are, I hope you're still making cool stuff for DBD!

    Ahh thank you! I still get notifications for this sometimes. You can see any updated dbd work on my tumblr at gisellesdoodles! I have a couple updated dbd pieces, maybe when I'm done with school I'll post them up here.

  • @Snow_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1199253#Comment_1199253

    Ahh thank you! I still get notifications for this sometimes. You can see any updated dbd work on my tumblr at gisellesdoodles! I have a couple updated dbd pieces, maybe when I'm done with school I'll post them up here.

    :0 !!! Bruh, thanks for replying. I'll definitely check out your account. It's a treat to see you're still around and still post art :>>>