DbD community every update

What they think is happening

DbD community meme1.png


What actually is happening

DbD community meme2.png


Comments

  • Untitled Image

    I always felt like it was more this but you're not wrong either

    I've never understood why people go so nutso over changes. Maybe it's because I play both sides basically 50/50 at this point or maybe my Happy Pills have made me just not care about inconsequential things like balance changes to a video game I like to play or maybe I'm just dead inside and can no longer feel anything but people (or at least a very loud group of people) seem to panic over every single little thing before we even see it.

    Once in a while that panic seems legit (Hi current Eruption, Hi old Circle of Healing!) but even then, BHVR (usually) gets around to adjusting it within a few months.

  • First update for a long time when survivors got something substantial, not little bone from killer mains' holiday table

  • @NerfedFreddy said:

    First update for a long time when survivors got something substantial, not little bone from killer mains' holiday table


    you can't be serious

  • Survivors literally got a significant solo q buff and nurse nerf in one patch (what more can they do). Killers got the eyrie map change and a ok buff to knight. Behavior gave us back to back to back good patches.