Please Kill Switch The Twins
Despite the supposed fix it's still possible to get a game where you're unable to play in any meaningful way (at least one video shows it's literally impossible to play sometimes).
Please just kill switch them until they're fixed. I understand playing Twins is supposed to be unfun, but this is ridiculous.
Comments
Why should they be killswitched? I have played about 50 twins games in the last 2 weeks and have yet to see this supposed bug.
It's kind of like that one Nurse bug that softlocked players awhile back. It has a very niche case scenario behind the bug that makes it rare to come by.
Difference here is BHVR actually killswitched Nurse (hell, even Clown got killswitched over a minor bug), but Twins remains the same. Just because it isnt "common" still doesnt excuse the lack of killswitching, it still ruins matches.
Clown was a bit different infinite wallhacks could be abused pretty bad and gave a serious advantage.
I dont know anything about the Nurse bug but being a killer with a far higher pickrate regardless of how uncommon the bug was it would have been more common.
If twins had a higher pickrate maybe it would be killswitched but personally I'm glad its not because I get to play a killer I enjoy.
I haven't seen a twins in 3 months lmao. Don't think it is a problem, if it was Wesker, or knight, or ghostface, then yes. But for a 1/100 chances in a match. Not high on their list. Let the 3 Twins mains have some bonuses :p
So because people don't play the killer it's not a problem?
Seems like a really dumb reason to me.
And for a rare bug, it sure did pop up the only time I played Twins.
I have played about 50 games as twins over the last week and a half and have yet to see the bug.
It is performance based, it affects consoles and old pcs
I'm on console.
Old gen consoles specifically
The bug is performance based. It's common on older consoles and low end PCs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8OFrMOP_dE
My computer runs the game just fine and I still got it.
I was lucky that switching between the two got rid of it that time, but who knows how lucky I'll be the next time it happens.