Favorite Perk and why?
My Favorite perk is We're gonna live forever. This is my favorite perk because I am more of a teammate based player. So even if I die and I got tokens for We're gonna live forever I still get a lot of bloodpoints. I can die and some how manage to get 20k to 25k Bloodpoints. What is your favorite perk and why? Tell me down below! ![]()
Comments
Stake Out makes it so I do not need to focus as much for Skillchecks and incentivizes me to play stealthily. It also is a great counter to Hex: Ruin, as landing Good Skill checks will still count as hitting the Great for Ruin.
Likewise, it does good against anti-skillcheck and gen stopper builds in general.
Yes it's not really common
I'm not that toxic guy but i like to be able to see the killer when i want to and it make the game more scary because you dont want to look where the killer is all the time and that can be dangerous
I love this game
And i love object of obssesion design by the way
For the killer it would have to be BBQ and Chili. I love the aura reading on my billy and the points are amazing. For survivor hands down urban evasion. That perk has saved my ass so many times.
BBQ and Chilli, run it on every killer for the aura reading effect with the blood point part just being an added bonus.
It stacks well with Pop Goes The Weasel/Overcharge and Nurses Calling with Ruin to complete the holy trinity.
I love Tenacity. Crawling faster while healing is god. You really feel it when you don't have it equipped.
Lithe will always be a staple of my perk builds. Climb a window and peace out!
Urban Evasion currently for survivor. Stealth is an extremely big factor in this game, and it helps a lot getting around tight corners without being seen. But for killer it has to be Brutal Strength. Mainly because... Screw Pallets. To be honest though for killers I always have a variety of loadouts for different killers based on their power of course. Like "No End Trapper" (BS, Blood Warden, No Ed, Nurse's).
BBQ and Chilli for having extra BP and aura read on killer
Self care to be more self-sufficient on survivor
wglf for survivor for the bloodpoints
nurse's calling or brutal strength for killer
Vigil has become a personal favorite in recent months since I've been running perks that compliment it. Additionally, the hastened recovery while near other survivors gives it a lot of use for players coming out of a chase.
Sprint Burst. This perk is more life saving than self-care tbh.
Make your choices. Im a wraith and hillbilly main, dont judge me
Adrenaline This perk saved me so often at the end of a game. First it was always borrowed time but since the change I prefer adrenaline.
Monitor & Abuse I play Michael Myers and I think thats the must have perk for a Michael player. I like it when survivors scream because I scared them so much. xD
As a killer I actually don't have a favorite perk. My build on each killer is different.
Hang Man's Trick is mine cause paired with other perks it can be very useful in many situations. It almost guarantees a hook every time I use it and sometimes it is there to guarantee my final hook. When all the other hooks are to far away or just got unlucky with your hook locations. And I almost never have any problems with running it.
Premonition is my favorite perk. The awareness you get from that perk is more than enough to keep you safe (and also creep you out)
My favorite perk has to be Adrenaline. It's a pretty good crutch perk if you've been chased by the killer the entire round, and you're injured, so uh....
@SadonicShadow i agree with you especially with the urban evasion perk. That perk has saved my ass multiple times as well. Can not play with out it.