Your P100 Killer? Who Did You Choose?

Either the one you want at P100, or the one you have at P100.

For me...Ghostface isn't a bad idea, as he has one great iri, some good purps and is also really fun despite his constantly boiling jank.

Sadako is a few tweaks away from being that too.

If Hag had more universally good iris, ditto Artist, they'd be shoe-ins.

Currently though - Dredge. Him and Wesker are just fantastic killers. But everyone's going to say Wesker.

So probably Dredge, but if she got a few buffs (Otz made perfect suggestions) and some tweaks to her obnoxious Condemn build, Sadako would definitely ne in the running.

Comments

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3329395#Comment_3329395

    Oh, you might have a chuckle - I recently started learning Blight and dammit this killer is fun.

    Some addons probably need a nerf but just such a wonderfully active and kinetic killer.

    Isn’t he? Such a fun killer.

  • The only thing I'm not sure how to really handle are jungle gyms with two vaults, and shack. But maybe a dozen games on him now and I'm slowly getting a feel for him.

    What's interesting is that he looks like a very 'twitchy' killer like Billy or Nurse, but he's actually more tactical - like Hag or Dredge. You need to anticipate where you'll want to be in a few moves and how to finagle your way there.

  • I'd choose Wesker. I play whatever killers are fun, not because of whatever addons they have. I refuse to use addons.


    Edit- It feels much more rewarding to play killer without addons, especially when you win. I like to win with mostly just skill... I won't use OP perks either (looking at you eruption). Just thought I'd mention why I don't use addons.

  • Not fully committing to full p100 yet but I'm trying to get the Knight to p9 at the moment because I like the perks and killer. Also have tried getting Pig and deathslinger to higher prestige but the only character I've gotten past p12 is Cheryl who's about p20. But one day I wouldn't mind committing to the grind for a killer, probably one of the 3 I already mentioned or maybe a killer like plague, ghostie or doctor as my favourites when I started playing (and to this day still some of my favourites).

  • @Marik1987 said:

    Allow me to introduce you:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AEZV8M5VGVM4/freddy-p100.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2ZMHZ7DZ3RRU/1323212312.png

    Now its time for you to enter my Nightmares! (Wow, exactly 800 Paint Thinners LOL)

    Honestly, I respect it, I feel like Freddy is more fun than people give him credit for and I do generally enjoy him myself. Just have no motivation to put bp into him because the only addons I care about with him are the jump rope and the recovery addons (I can't do dream pallets, I feel like there is no strategy in using them beyond hoping survivors fall for them which stops being rewarding quite quickly) so not getting to high prestige any time soon.

  • @Riski said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3329403#Comment_3329403

    Honestly, I respect it, I feel like Freddy is more fun than people give him credit for and I do generally enjoy him myself. Just have no motivation to put bp into him because the only addons I care about with him are the jump rope and the recovery addons (I can't do dream pallets, I feel like there is no strategy in using them beyond hoping survivors fall for them which stops being rewarding quite quickly) so not getting to high prestige any time soon.

    All he has are the Red Paint Brush (by far the best addon), Nancys Masterpiece/Sketch for faster Teleport-Recovery and Class-Photo (every gen spew blood, but you cannot cancel it).

    He is fun, but you FEEL that he is clunky as hell and needs massive reconsiderations.

  • I'm currently going for Legion, I've mained them for years and I've always loved them. I'm around P33, but progress is slow at the moment since I'm not exactly playing DBD that much right now.

  • The funny nemesis guy because I love tunneling

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3330996#Comment_3330996

    The only thing I'm not sure how to really handle are jungle gyms with two vaults, and shack. But maybe a dozen games on him now and I'm slowly getting a feel for him.

    What's interesting is that he looks like a very 'twitchy' killer like Billy or Nurse, but he's actually more tactical - like Hag or Dredge. You need to anticipate where you'll want to be in a few moves and how to finagle your way there.

    T&L walls if that’s what you’re referring to can be difficult if there is no outside objects for bump logic. Sometimes you just have to play it normal M1.

    Many of the shacks have slippery walls, so you can bump either doorframe to bait the window, and then rush along the wall to meet them there. It works about 80% of the time if they fall for it. Or if you’re comfortable bumping through doorways, you can either slide to the window if they vault, or commit inside of shack and get the hit either way.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    I'm currently going for Legion, I've mained them for years and I've always loved them. I'm around P33, but progress is slow at the moment since I'm not exactly playing DBD that much right now.

    I really enjoy Legion.

    I wish I could play them without someone cable pulling, going AFK or suiciding on the first hook.

    @HugTechLover said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3331046#Comment_3331046

    T&L walls if that’s what you’re referring to can be difficult if there is no outside objects for bump logic. Sometimes you just have to play it normal M1.

    Many of the shacks have slippery walls, so you can bump either doorframe to bait the window, and then rush along the wall to meet them there. It works about 80% of the time if they fall for it. Or if you’re comfortable bumping through doorways, you can either slide to the window if they vault, or commit inside of shack and get the hit either way.

    TL, Shack, whatever you call those nightmares with 2 vaults...yeah, I sort of just need to play him as an M1. And that's sort of balls.

  • I've prioritized to spend my BPs equally so that every Killer has an huge amount of Add-Ons so I can play them anytime without spending more BPs on them for weeks and don't have to worry about running out of stuff.

  • I got Nurse to P100 and I am planning to get Billy, Bubba and Adam there as well.

  • @gnehehe said:

    Demo :)

    I’d loveeeee to have a p100 demo. I sadly lost him when I transferred to PC.

  • @gnehehe said:

    Demo :)

    Oof. I love Demo but wow is he struggling at present.

  • @StarLost said:

    Either the one you want at P100, or the one you have at P100.

    For me...Ghostface isn't a bad idea, as he has one great iri, some good purps and is also really fun despite his constantly boiling jank.

    Sadako is a few tweaks away from being that too.

    If Hag had more universally good iris, ditto Artist, they'd be shoe-ins.

    Currently though - Dredge. Him and Wesker are just fantastic killers. But everyone's going to say Wesker.

    So probably Dredge, but if she got a few buffs (Otz made perfect suggestions) and some tweaks to her obnoxious Condemn build, Sadako would definitely ne in the running.

    For me I'm going for my main man Clown. Mr Puddles FTW. Only P22 right now but as i only play 3 or 4 games a day its gonna take a while. Once P100 Clown i will just farm taht level 50 blood web for addons.

  • Billy. He's a good boy and he deserves the thousands and thousands of addons I'll never actually use.

1 2 ›