Blight and Wesker

Start thinking about balance with killers finally .Blight and Wesker they need to have 4.4 speed ,also increase cool downs for their abilities .Nurse i even not talking because who should have to add her more than 3 blinks . And yes eruption should get long cool down as well .

Comments

  • @mr_Beast_Artist said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3334601#Comment_3334601

    Of course, first you need to see how it will be on the PBT, but I personally, playing for "The Blight" never go on foot. Why walk? After all, I have the fastest speed, despite the fact that I can hit a survivor in it)))

    I'm well aware of what it was like on the PTB. I've been playing the game for more than half a day.

  • @barsw said:

    No. blight needs not only his addons to be nerfed ,i think his ability to destroy the pallets fast also should be cut from the game .I wouldn't say that Wesker is balanced at least his hitboxes should be fixed to the state when he was released .

    Let me give you one question... from all things that people were willingly writting here and where they elaborate this thing you´re jsut that disrespectfull than everything you´re capable of is "I disagree" in nutshell? Thats not how civil argumentation works. People wrote so many counterpoints and you are not even bothering to explain why you disagree?

  • @Gandor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3329949#Comment_3329949

    I agree with you it's the most optimal way and way to win most.

    But that is bad design. Tunneling is one of things that make people like the game less (together with camping and guarding 3gens and never commiting to chase). Balancing the game around cheap/unfun tactics is fundamentally wrong. It's the direct equivalent of bully squads being most optimal tactics to win the game.

    So bad gamedesign is Wesker´s fault and thats why you want him nerfed?

  • @HardhatKrugerer said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3330588#Comment_3330588

    So bad gamedesign is Wesker´s fault and thats why you want him nerfed?

    No. As I already said Wesker is fine the way he is. There could be something done about him being incredibly easy to tunnel (specifically this killer has very rewarding tunnel-into-infection mechanics) - which is bad design. But as I already said - this is not a priority. There are much bigger problems in game that needs to be looked way before wesker. But now I am only repeating myself

1 2 ›