[POLL] Leatherface & Changes
Opinion poll regarding Leatherface
https://surveymonkey.com/r/2MZN5FQ
Please Note
The data from this poll will be used to create a Leatherface rework concept in the Basement Discord (Leatherface main Discord) to present for BHVR's consideration; all of the responses are anonymous.
Comments
honestly, if they would just make his MS 100% when he's holding his chainsaw rev, instead of what appears to be 95%, it would fix him for me. It kinda prevents you from holding it to use at a good time.
When he revs his chainsaw, his speed is decreased to 87.5%
Please can you list ur results on this forum too?
That is horrible, and counters the small speed boost he gets from running. Why do they do ######### like that?
I intend to, but I want to get statistically significant results first. Then, the Cannibal mains and I in the Basement Discord will create a rework concept based on these results to present to BHVR.
For survivors have "fun".
I am surprised how well thought the survey actually is. I hope you guys can change something.
It's the risk/reward of the chainsaw. It's harder ro pull off, and the slowdown makes it so that you can't hold forever, once it's charged you need to use it pretty quick otherwise the survivor will run ahead. But the reward is an instadown.
Done
Why can Billy move so much faster then?
Done. I'd love to see Leatherface get a rework and be the fear-mongering terror he should be. Hope more folks take this truthfully and you're able to convince devs into actually taking action on my favorite slasher of all time.
However they can't adjust him now because the killer playerbase would throw an immense tantrum.
Thanks! I'm surprised how many people responded so far, and how it doesn't seem anyone has overtly trolled it.
Any survivour worth their salt knows how loopable a leatherface is and his power does nothing in the chase. No matter what you do his saw will not reach you at a loop which makes him a crap killer. The only time he ever becomes good is with spirit fury enduring. That right with two specific perks he becomes viable yay that or basements builds which are dull.
I love one dimensional killers with limited build options. The first build is assuming they play into spirit fury. The second build is just not fun you don't get to chase or do any crazy plays besides basementing and camping.
So why would i as a leatherface play a non basement orientated build if I don't have spirit fury and enduring. Give me a reason to chase. Give me the tools and kit to compete with survivours and only then can we move leatherface away from basement, camping playstyles. Or don't leave him as is encourage basement, camping leatherfaces.
Already completed the survey over on the steam forums.
Just wanted to say again that I'm glad you guys are doing this. Hopefully, the devs take your rework concept into serious consideration. Leatherface is a very iconic figure in the horror genre. He deserves to be a strong killer.