This game needs more guidance for new players

Title. Whenever I introduce new friends to the game I spend the next probably 2 weeks just explaining mechanics and perks that should be explained by the game itself! It's insane how unbeginner friendly this game STILL is. To learn even the basics you have to seriously put time into it and I think that's not a good way to retain casual players. We need a revamp of how this game treats beginners.

Comments

  • @HamsterEnjoyer said:

    Title. Whenever I introduce new friends to the game I spend the next probably 2 weeks just explaining mechanics and perks that should be explained by the game itself! It's insane how unbeginner friendly this game STILL is. To learn even the basics you have to seriously put time into it and I think that's not a good way to retain casual players. We need a revamp of how this game treats beginners.

    There is too much things to explain in DbD sadly.