Dead Behaviour... (gj)

Im playing that game for a year, not too long some would say and I probably agree, but not that short.

Your every patch I recal was a total disaster, bugging whole game with a little change in mind or making the game unplayable. I even created that account because I just wanted to be toxic when you cross the line with madness.

Personally I think patch 6.5.0* released yesterday is first patch in that year, that you created the right way, I dont seem to be angry about anything or see any bugs. You added many useful things etc.

I even feel like I want to play that game right now, in hope its an annunciation of good future, not just a single luck. This one time I would want to thank whole dev team and Jay from support for doing good job.

See ya in the fog ~mks

PS. Yes I know Jay is a bot.

Comments

  • The solo q buffs were a very good change. Thank you.

    The nurse still needs nerfs though. It is still unfun to play against the nurse.

  • 5.4.0? Aren't we in 6.5.0? Am I missing something? Am I a year in the future?

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    5.4.0? Aren't we in 6.5.0? Am I missing something? Am I a year in the future?

    you know what he meant.

  • The code of this game has unfortunately been a giant mess and the last few years have really pushed it to the breaking point unfortunately

    I don't know if rebuilding the entire game from the ground up would be a good idea or a good use of resources (I imagine this game is complicated AF at this point) but at this point, it kind of feels like every time there is a patch, you would be wise to just assume something is going to implode and hope it's not something too big.