Killer leaves...I get punished?
Why are survivors still being punished with a de-pip when the killer decides to leave the match or disconnect? Come on, this seems like something that should have been addressed a long time ago.
Why are survivors still being punished with a de-pip when the killer decides to leave the match or disconnect? Come on, this seems like something that should have been addressed a long time ago.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you sure about that since the system shows you left as well and if it's at game start the other survivors probably get flagged as leaving also. I don't think I've ever noticed a quitter bonus survivor side but do get one killer side.
It was right at the start of the match when we loaded in. I assumed the killer left because they didn't like the map. All the survivors got +5000 bloodpoints but that's not enough to safety pip. It showed I did not safety pip and then my survivor rank lost a notch when I was on the next lobby screen to go into a new match.
Yeah, I can confirm - you don't depip when killer leaves. Although I think this should be more visually inuitive than it is now ...
@Rob_Zombi3
@OtterDoc
@powerbats
Whenever Killer DC’s for me, I get sent to the main menu, and lose shards, points, items, and offerings. PS4 sucks...
@Jack11803
I am playing on PC so I can't confirm anything on PS4. If thats true, sorry man, thats sucks
that's dashboarding, a lot different than when a killer pauses and leaves the game via option menu. I wish they would do something to fix that.
and for me I black pip when a killer leaves via the option menu.
On pc at least you lose any offerings you had which if it was a really good one or ultra rare sucks. some killer see the offering and bail during loading or if they don't like the map. I've had survivors do same thing. The lost stuff should be replaced and you should get a better reward.
I'm not sure if pipping would be appropriate unless they did it on scaling system so if you have it happen 1 time you earn x hidden points. After x times of it happening then you get 1 pip level that doesn't award anything other than that level. This would be in addition but separate from the restore of items/offerings/extra blood points and some small shard compensation.
I COULD possible maybe might be the moderater on that community.
He's in your posts changing them all to this.
You do de-pip when a killer leaves
It just shows you de--piping in the rank progress. I had that happen to me today and when i was starting next match my rank returned to before that match.
Funny how everybody cares about the killer quitting when you are more screwed over by teammates who quit.
At least when the killer quits, you can get into a new game. If a teammate screws you, you're stuck trying to play out a much more difficult game.
This is still happening. I just de-pipped because 5 mins into the game, the killer disconnected. I went back to green rank after sweating for ages to get purple >:(. Please give a penalty for killer leaving, like enough points to get into safety. Very frustrating.