This new gen icon thing is great

It's going to make survivors realize that the reason they are losing is because their team spends half the game doing nothing.

Comments

  • Can’t wait to see the gen progress be constantly halted on the default mikeala’s icon and then hit by eruption after my other teammate gets downed 🥲

  • @Reinami said:

    It's going to make survivors realize that the reason they are losing is because their team spends half the game doing nothing.

    Yeah, its a cool feature!

  • @Reinami said:

    It's going to make survivors realize that the reason they are losing is because their team spends half the game doing nothing.

    It's going to make even mediocre survivors far more efficient.

  • as someone who's been running Bond every single game, I already know that

  • Thank you! I like them

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/362043/this-new-gen-icon-thing-is-great

    It's going to make even mediocre survivors far more efficient.

    Nah. Who nowadays wastes their time by cleansing totems or looting chests (or even blessing Boons IMO) will not start doing Gens because they notice nobody else is doing anything (if they even notice).

  • I've been saying for months it's not lack of information, but horrible matchmaking that screws solo queue.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3325946#Comment_3325946

    Nah. Who nowadays wastes their time by cleansing totems or looting chests (or even blessing Boons IMO) will not start doing Gens because they notice nobody else is doing anything (if they even notice).

    Yah no. I'm the mediocre survivor I'm talking about. The whole "Claudette crouching in the bush all game" meshes neatly with the "solo queue bad" narrative but such instances are rare. Game's what? Six years old? As playerbases mature the skill floor gradually increases. This bumps it up substantially.

    I'm not gonna have to worry about whether I should go unhook. I'll be able to see when my teammate leaves a gen to do it or if they don't, I will. No more three survivors leaving gens to flock for the unhook. If I'm suffering from one of the exposed status effects I'll know when to be stealthy and when to not be because I'll always know if a killer is on my teammates. That's time on gens baybee. Trying to pretend like it'll do anything but turn middling survivors into gen doing machines is ridiculous and disingenuous.

  • First match

    Forget to take off Kindred

    Facecamping Bubba

    Two teammates standing behind trees and watching him facecamp.

    *Sad gen repair noises*