Blight as Birkin
I feel like a lot of people won't like this, but it's genuis imo! I never ever would have thought of this combo but it seems to work really really well.
I feel like a lot of people won't like this, but it's genuis imo! I never ever would have thought of this combo but it seems to work really really well.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i thought of this combo from the beginning. I thought it was perfect for blight.
When I saw Birkin, I nearly **** myself (in a good way). It is super awesome!!!
Btw, what with the new book or challenges or whatever? Don't see any changes except new patch and store cosmetics....
I booted up the game to check it out and you're absolutely right. No new tome tho the splash screen announces one.
I withdraw my question. It will be only tomorrow >>
Archives