I know why legions power isnt skill based!
It's because survivor isnt skill based and legion is supposed to be survivor that's a killer 😏
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
😄 {1} LOL
Is this a joke, because they are skill based indeed
I read it with full poker face. Next time hopefully.
The Legion is a early play killer. Not meant for high ranks.
Not really sadly, the mechanics are kinda dull
you need to know when to lunge before the timer runs out, you need to know if the survivor is willing to fall for your mindgames, you need to know the amount of time for the frenzy is over, you need to know if there is a vault near by to be able to vault in time after the survivor does while having the time left on your frenzy, you need to apply pressure to all survivors aswell, and you can still 360 legion too
Or you just can tunnel, camp and noed. As every killers do those days.
yeah but actually winning as a killer is better than losing, and those killers become rank 15 in seconds
To each his own definition of winning. Not hooking the entire game, does 4 hook with noed at the end ? Is that winning ?
Different answers for different people.
winning is getting 3 sacrifices, if noed gives you a kill that is an issue
you quoted the wrong person btw, and legion requires skill to play every single reason, everything you just mention is showing you need skill to use legion
You see, I don't agree with you
to me, sometimes, winning is just having fun and have those 4 BBQ stacks. Got lot of chase, hook on different people, so I know everyone enjoyed actually have a playing experience... 
No .I can link you some RAnk 1 legion gameplay from me. and it's crappy easy to do 4K.
Totally agree with you ! No skill required. It's survivor designed. Just wait 6 sec and you're ready to hit. Lel. But the P3 looks great at least -_-
yeah, I still have fun but there is some perks that ruin that, but I run bbq only on nurse and hillbilly