Favorite outfits?

I see people use a lot of outfits in dead by daylight, so I just wanted to know what some people's favorite outfits were. Since there's a lot of them in the game as of now.

My favorite killer outfit is the milkman one for hillbilly, sadly I don't have it as it was a tome reward and I wasn't playing the game when that tome was going on. Hopefully they'll release it in the shop one day so I can finally get it.

ydcv2hgyym991.jpg


I don't have a favorite survivor outfit however, as I'm not really a survivor player. If I had to choose one it'd be James Sunderland since silent hill 2 is one of my favorite horror games. Sucks that he isn't his own character but at least he's in the game I guess.

images (3).jpeg


Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Cheryl's Powerpuff girl costume

    Mikaelas Haunted by Daylight costume

    Chris Redfield skin

    Yui & Fengs Chinese New Year outfits

  • Blight - ferryman, true blight, ice blight

    oni - Minotaur skin

    Nea - spray can backpack one with the pink hair and mask. I can’t think of the name lol

  • Michaela's witch outfit.

    Jeff's pirate outfit.

    Deathslingers black suit and hat outfit

    Hunk legion

    And defo kate's rocker outfit with the leather jacket. Looks dope.

  • I gotta admit, 50's milkman Hillbilly was not an outfit I would have ever expected, but its too great not to wear on Hillbilly. I hope to see it make it to the store too as I have friends that missed it! Rift outfits can come to the store as soon as about 6 months after that rift closed, but it could also be a lot longer than that.

    I'll add a few of mine:

    Trapper - Krampus skin

    Wraith - both Candle skins, and The Heart of Miss Smithson weapon (I have never unequipped that weapon since I bought it lol)

    Hag - Creature skin from Haunted by Daylight (Halloween Event)

    Mikaela - Midnight Grove (Halloween event) outfit

    Haddie - Twisted Masquerade outfit

    Legion - Lethal Kitten (Susie), mask and weapon may vary

    David- this mashup, I call this my Dr. Robotnik David:

    image.png


  • Kate - Flower In The Dark and Lady Volksfest

    Mikaela - Witching Hour

    Feng Min - Nexus Ranger (both versions) and Spring Festival

    Nea - Punk Rebellion

    Cheryl - Princess Heart

    Yui - Wild Card and Weekend Teatime

    Artist - Image Of The Furies

    Dredge - P3 Outfit and Frosty The Nightmare

    Hag - Scorched Harvester and Swamp Creature

    Pig - Test Subject and P3 Outfit

  • Killer: Milkman Billy. One of the best cosmetics in the entire game along with Mr. Puddles.

    Survivor: A mix of Ace's cosmetics. The AoT one is pretty cool but I also enjoy his pink shirt with the white pants and the pink sunglasses. It just makes him look like the guy that will smile even the killer moris him.

  • Felix's mountain climbing outfit. I'm a sucker for the orange.

    Oni's blighted outfit from this past Halloween. The mask may be the best thing about it.

    Spirit's fish/mermaid skin.

    Feng's Greek Legends outfit. Most of the Greek Legends are pretty good but I really like this one.

  • For killer, Trapper's Krampus skin. For survivor, Zarina's Fire Moon Festival skin and Claudette's Waterfront Massacre skin